Site ManagerVacancy posted: Thursday, 5 January 2017
Salary: £40,000 - £46,000 plus Car Allowance etc.
Location: Lanarkshire South
Closing date: 31 January 2017
NATIONAL HOUSE BUILDER
An National House Builder is currently seeking an experienced site manager to manage a Private Development in South Lanarkshire. This Company has a number of active sites both Social and Private Developments with an expansive Land Bank.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career. This House Builder is looking for a Site Manager who is process driven and enjoys the Administration side of managing a development from Health & Safety through to Sub-Contractor meetings.
Ideally coming from another Housebuilder in a smilar role, the ideal candidate will have SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid.
- Completion of weekly planning sheets to ensure the overall build programme is met.
- Ensure the availability of materials to meet the construction programme.
- Undertake a site safety induction for all new site personnel.
- Ensure all operatives are working to the method statements and risk assessments submitted by the relevant sub-contractors
- Accompany inspectors during the course of their visits.
- Management of the quality of work carried out by the sub-contractors and materials supplied by the manufacturers.
- Undertake regular inspection of each property during each stage of the build process and complete “snagging lists”.
Please click apply now for further information
|Contact Name||Ryan Craig-Douglas|
|Telephone||0131 516 3371|
496 Ferry Road
T: 0131 510 4004
D: 0131 443 0648
M: 07914 355 810
About Peace Recruitment
Peace Recruitment is an independent recruitment consultancy focused on delivering a quality recruitment service to the built environment.
We recruit within Architecture, Civil & Structural Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Facilities Management, Health & Safety and Surveying. Other sectors include Energy, Renewables as well as Oil & Gas.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist