Site Manager - East & WestVacancy posted: Tuesday, 27 September 2016
Salary: £Negotiable DOE + Car + Bonus + Bens
Closing date: 29 October 2016
Full Time – Site Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced residential Site Managers to join our busy construction teams in East and West Scotland
The main purpose of the role is to plan, implement, manage and control, on site construction and customer service activities to the required quality standards within our unique developments, whilst ensuring the effective compliance, control and deployment of the construction and onsite customer service activities to the required Avant Homes quality standards
To be considered you must be:-
Currently employed as a Site Manager with 12-18 months onsite experience.
- To provide day to day Site Management of a residential Development to ensure the effective compliance, control and deployment of the build to deliver our product on time, within budget, to required standards
- Managing the working partnerships with Housing Associations, third party providers and Sub-Contractors
- To manage and effectively supervise all onsite labour and sub contract activities
- Engage fully in the process of determining and agreeing Development build activities, ensuring they are technically sound, safe, economic and meet pre-determined construction and customer service quality standards
- Identifying and managing performance problems appropriately
- Manage the Development to maintain and deliver its build programme with a key focus on budgets/forecast/cash flow
- Effectively manage the Development, promoting a customer focused culture
- Management of KPIs relating to the Construction and on site customer service functions
- To comply with company Health and Safety policies and actively promote community engagement on the site Development.
Key Duties and Requirements
- 12-18 months previous Site Management experience
- Proven success of delivering projects to standard with a previous working experience on large residential developments
- Relevant qualification or good understanding of construction
- Commercial awareness
- Broad knowledge of the Construction Processes
- Broad knowledge of Customer Service requirements
- Broad awareness of codes of practice that impact on Construction matters e.g. NHBC, Building Regs etc.
- Good Technical knowledge relating to construction activities.
- Good knowledge of Construction Design Management Regulations
Who are we looking for?
As well as being able to demonstrate your experience within residential Site Management, you must also possess an aptitude to combine strong organisational and communication skills with the ability to relate to all levels of staff, stakeholders and customers, whilst also maintaining a keen desire to work in a quality driven business.
A ‘Can Do’ attitude is vital as you will be presented to the business and potential consumers as a direct representative of the wider Construction team and regional business.
The ideal candidate will also convey a flexible attitude in relation to business needs.
About Avant Homes (Scotland) Limited
Avant Homes is one of the UK's leading privately-owned housebuilders. Our homes have established a reputation for innovative design and specification. Last year we built over 1,100 homes, from Dundee to Milton Keynes, and we have no intention of stopping there. In fact, our aim is to become the home builder of choice.
Operating in Scotland, the North East of England, Yorkshire and the Midlands, we have offices in each of those regions and employ over 530 people.
As a progressive, responsible homebuilder, we have a commitment to the communities we build in, and the people that live within them. As such, our focus is firmly on quality, attention to detail and the local area.
By benchmarking ourselves against other leading companies and comparing our approach with theirs, we know we're better than the rest.
We are Avant Homes.
And we're leading the way.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist