Site ManagerVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: Up to £38,000 depending on experience
Closing date: 14 November 2016
With contracts to build a wide range of superb homes in a number of fine locations across Central Scotland, Allanwater Homes are looking to recruit an experienced Site Manager to join their office in Airdrie.
The successful candidate will manage all aspects relating to house building, including H&S, programming, management of subcontractors and procuring materials and plants on time and on budget while ensuring quality standards are upheld.
The main requirements for this role are:
• Previous experience in house building
• Proven ability to management of subcontractors
• Site management Experience
Other desirable qualities include:
• Experience of volume house building
• Experience of managing projects through to completion
• Ability to manage Budgets
• Car allowance provided
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Site Manager/SupervisorMPMH Construction Ltd, glasgow
- Assistant Site ManagerAvant Homes (Scotland) Limited, stirling-(town)
- Site Manager - East & West Avant Homes (Scotland) Limited, stirling-(town)
- Site ManagerPeace Recruitment, glasgow
- Site Managerís/Operations ManagerísBell Contracts & Co Ltd, aberdeenshire
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist