Associate Director - Building Surveying (MRICS) GlasgowVacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
Salary: £65K + Car Allowance + Pension + Benefits
Closing date: 03 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 12345
About the Role
My client, a global blue chip Property Consultancy are looking for a Senior Building Surveyor/Associate Director to lead their Glasgow building surveying team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing part of the firm. Ideally you will have considerable experience in leading and managing the delivery of substantial building condition surveys for Healthcare and Higher Education Authorities utilising tablet based data collection. My client works with a range of clients throughout these areas, and you will be delivering and managing Building Surveying Services including Dilapidations, Contract Administration and Development Monitoring, Building Defect and Repair work and expert witness. You will have great people management skills and be comfortable heading up a medium sized team, and developing client relationships.
What you will do
- Provide a broad range of professional Building Consultancy services across the Glasgow region, supporting the implementation of the business plan and fulfilling the revenue and profit targets.
- This will include the development and care of client relationships and providing a premier service to win new and repeat business across the whole range of commercial and professional building surveying service
- You will managing and develop a team of building surveyors, along with guiding this team through training.
Your experience will include:
- MRICS Chartered status
- Good communication skills with a pro-active nature
- Have detailed and thorough knowledge of both traditional and modern building construction technology
- A strong track record as a professional Building Surveyor, showing the desire for a progressive career structure
- Experience of property refurbishment and maintenance
- Experience of controlling quality on projects
- Team player and capable of influencing others to achieve necessary output
- A broad thinker who can take a commercial view of property and asset management
- An ambition to drive the business forward and an interest to develop both new and existing services
- Commercially aware and financially astute individual
|Contact Name||Craig Robertson|
|Telephone||0131 510 0305|
About Peace Recruitment
Peace Recruitment is an independent recruitment consultancy focused on delivering a quality recruitment service to the built environment.
We recruit within Architecture, Civil & Structural Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Facilities Management, Health & Safety and Surveying. Other sectors include Energy, Renewables as well as Oil & Gas.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist