Commercial Property Valuation Surveyor (MRICS)Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Salary: £28,000 - £40,000 + car + bonus + benefits
Peace Recruitment have been engaged by a market leading Property Consultancy to recruit for a Registered Commercial Valuer. This is a great career opportunity to join a firm that offers visibility and career development. In the main the role will to provide valuation services and advice of a wide variety of businesses and properties across Glasgow and the surrounding areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Surveying and valuing properties and trading businesses and thoroughly inspecting to determine value across Scotland;
- Generating business through the use of email, telephone prospecting, individual initiatives and being aware of market activity;
- Responding efficiently and effectively to direct enquiries from clients and applicants;
- Generating inspections;
- Working to and achieving targets;
- Developing and liaising with key contacts, including solicitors, accountants and other professional bodies;
- Using valuation techniques;
- Dealing with clients in a timely and appropriate fashion;
- Building internal and external relationships.
- Registered valuer
- A minimum of 6 months post-qualification experience;
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills;
- Very strong IT Skills with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Professional with high standards;
- Able to develop strong working relationships;
- Sales and service-oriented;
- Numerate with strong analytical skills;
- Meticulous and methodical in approach;
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative;
- Driven and energetic;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Calm, considered approach when handling diverse demands;
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines;
To apply please send your CV or get in touch with Craig Robertson on the contact details below for a confidential discussion.
|Contact Name||Craig Robertson|
|Telephone||0131 510 0305|
496 Ferry Road
About Peace Recruitment
Peace Recruitment is an independent recruitment consultancy focused on delivering a quality recruitment service to the built environment.
We recruit within Architecture, Civil & Structural Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Facilities Management, Health & Safety and Surveying. Other sectors include Energy, Renewables as well as Oil & Gas.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist