Project Leading Senior Quantity SurveyorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Salary: up to £50K + benefits
Project Leading Senior Quantity Surveyor
Edinburgh City Centre
Highly competitive package on offer
Brilliant place to work, Fun Bunch of People, Progressive & Dynamic, Delivery Focused Leaders
Statements which describe my Client well
First up, who are we?
HeadNorth Consulting is a boutique search and selection company with a track record in the delivery of mid-senior/executive appointments within the professional property and surveying sector in the UK.
Our business managers and consultants have worked in the sector for 15 years+ and work in close partnership within a number of leading consultants and contractors.
A well-known name in the property consulting arena with an enviable project portfolio and reputation for excellence. The portfolio of work is impressive and has grown significantly over the last 12-18 months and as a result of expansion, there is a strategic need to add a Project Leading Consultant to the successful team in the Edinburgh City Centre office.
They are looking for a project leader and individual capable of driving forward project milestones, acting as the key client interface and comfortable with a varied and diverse project portfolio.
Possible projects could include both new-build and refurbishment across hotels, offices, student / public accommodation, retail, education, healthcare and industrial developments, often involved in the management and delivery of multiple diverse projects at different stages at any given time.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a goal orientated team who have a reputation for delivery, professionalism and quality, yet a very social and engaging culture.
To be considered:
You will have had experience in a professional consultancy practice in quantity surveying at senior level and ideally with have completed your APC (however individuals without this and strong experience will also be considered).
Experience of working on the provision of cost management across varied projects within the property sector, interfacing with clients, cost and risk mitigation, driving quality and project delivery milestones, a value led approach, and executing challenging and courageous conversations in the management of client aims/needs is essential.
- Control: Our client are looking for a Project Lead to deliver on large and diverse projects
- Flagship Projects: Huge profile / some of the most well-known projects in the industry
- Continued Professional Development: Our client have among the best CPD programmes in the consultancy sector
- Highly Competitive Salary and Benefits: Based on experience, qualification and level – contact us
- People Orientated Culture: Investors in People, we frequently receive excellent feedback on this ambitious but people focused company
- International Backdrop: Currently recruiting in Edinburgh but with an international backdrop, our client are in a position to support longer term international mobility if this is appealing to their employees long term
- Culture: One of performance recognition where employees are treated as individuals rather than a number – genuinely!
The Partners are in a position to offer the successful individual an exciting, fast paced and rewarding career. They are looking to interview in the coming 2 weeks and therefore it is expected that this will move swiftly. Don’t miss out, please contact us now for more information in confidence.
|Contact Name||Martene Paterson|
|Telephone||0131 516 0030|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist