Quantity SurveyorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Salary: To £35K + benefits
Immediate opportunity for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor....
“Brilliant place to work”
“Fun Bunch of People”
“Progressive & Dynamic, Delivery Focused Leaders”
This is what the team has to say about working here…..
Superb opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join an internationally renowned Property Consultancy, based in Edinburgh City Centre.
From day one, you will work on an extremely varied project load including:
- New Build Retail
- New Build Commercial and Office
- Redevelopment of existing commercial buildings to hotel and luxury apartments
- Project monitoring for financial clients
- Life Sciences
- High value residential
- Higher education projects
These projects are multi-million pound in value, some of which are at feasibility costing and framework business stage making for a genuinely interesting and varied workload.
There are serious opportunities for career progression within this team. You will be joining a company which invests greatly in its people where its employees are valued at every level.
- Highly Competitive Salary and Benefits: Based on experience, qualification and level
- Flagship Projects: Huge profile / some of the most well-known projects in the industry
- Continued Professional Development: boasts one of the best CPD programmes in the consultancy sector
- People Orientated Culture: Where each individual’s skills and passions are valued, people are at the core of what they do.
- International Backdrop: Currently recruiting in Edinburgh but with an international backdrop, ability to support longer term international mobility if this is appealing to employees long term
If you are looking to genuinely further your career, this is certainly the right time to join this company. Please get in touch with Martene Paterson for further information, all enquires will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
|Contact Name||Martene Paterson|
|Telephone||0131 516 0030|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist