Graduate Quantity SurveyorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Successful groundworks and civil engineering contractor based in Glasgow and working throughout the Central Belt of Scotland, currently looking to recruit a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to complement the existing team. Duties will include :-
- Managing post contract commercial tasks on a variety of projects
- Preparing interim valuations and final accounts
- Cost control of subcontractors and specialised suppliers
- Liaising with operational staff to ensure efficient, costs effective site practise
- Client liaison.
- Preparing Bills of Quantities for tenders
Applications are welcome from candidates qualified to a minimum of HND level in Quantity Surveying. A full driving licence is essential for this role.
Competitive salary with additional benefits.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist