Senior Quantity Surveyor- 37hrs per weekVacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Salary: £30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Closing date: 06 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 2832387
Your new company
We are looking for a high energy, enthusiastic and experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor or Quantity Surveyor to work within the commercial Department of a leading organisation based in Inverness.
Your new role
The main purpose of the role is to provide effective commercial and contract management support to our project teams tasked with managing the delivery of necessary works to maintain our vital water will be responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting on commercial performance including cost control, forecasting, risk management and change will have a proven track record in managing commercial contracts to ensure project delivery against agreed success criteria. The role holder should also be able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness and have experience in managing disputes including claims resolution.
What you'll need to succeed
- a relevant qualification such as Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or Project Management
- experience in managing and developing standard construction contract forms, principally NEC3
- experience working in fast paced delivery environment
- experience in managing high levels of project and cost information and understand project success criteria
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- a full driving licence
What you'll get in return
This role is being advertised on a permanent basis and you will be expected to work up to 37 hours per week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
|Contact Name||Fraser Young|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist