Shop Manager (40hrs)Vacancy posted: Thursday, 22 December 2016
Job ref. no.: 2262
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Coral Retail Manager you will lead, engage and develop your shop team to offer a great experience for all of our customers. You will have full accountability for your shop’s performance and the skills to motivate and encourage your team to deliver the very best!
Some of your responsibilities will include;
- Actively engaging with customers on the shop floor to create a fun environment
- Maintaining the best possible standards throughout the shop and team areas
- Managing your shop recruitment and providing innovative inductions to inspire new starters
- Setting the highest example to ensure all colleagues are confident and knowledgeable
- Promoting and demonstrating the latest Coral in-shop betting and gaming products
- Knowing your customers and competitors in order to identify opportunities to grow and impact your business
- Processing bets
- Delivering against all KPIs for promotion products and customer satisfaction
- Being socially responsible to your customers’ needs with regards to responsible gambling
There are also a number of other duties involved making this a busy job, so you will need to be planned and organised in your approach to work.
So if you love sports as much as we do, have a good head for numbers and are passionate about delivering the highest standards of customer service on the High Street, then working at Coral could be the job for you! You don't need to have worked in this type of business before, but having strong management experience in a retail environment is key. We have great training programmes to develop you to be the very best you can be in your role and to grow and progress your career with Coral. So what are you waiting for? Apply now, we’re waiting to hear from you!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Coral we’re as passionate about sports and gaming as our customers. We look to the future and are continually delivering innovative cutting edge products and services that our customers love. We know our customers as individuals and personalise their experience to match their preference. We set the highest standards of quality and service and challenge ourselves to exceed them every day. We keep things simple and act with honesty, integrity and responsibility and with over 1800 shops across the UK, our customers are never far from the heart of the action.
Our shop opening hours are between 8am – 10pm Monday to Sunday.
In this role you will be required to work any 40 hours over 5 days out of 7, including weekends and Bank Holidays.
Shifts are devised on a rota basis and this will change weekly.
Please note you must be 18 years old and over to work in one of our shops.
|Telephone||0203 288 7307|
|Address||One Stratford Place
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Office AdministratorPlaylist for Life , glasgow
- Relief Cook, St Peter's HouseOrkney Islands Council, orkney-islands
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist