Customer Service AdvisorVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £15000 - £15500 per annum
Closing date: 24 October 2016
Job ref. no.: Req/397434
Full Time Customer Services Advisor - Starting October
Hours: 40 hours per week; Fully flexible 5 days over 7 days between 8am till 10pm (rota)
Training: 2 weeks training
Inbound Customer Service Advisor
- Do you want an exciting career in communications?
- Would you like to work in a fantastic contact centre environment driving fantastic customer experiences?
- Are you a confident person with great communication skills?
If you have answered YES to all these questions then we are looking to speak to you…
This is a great opportunity to apply for a Customer Advisor role, with one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies in the UK.
- Providing excellent customer service to respond to a wide range of incoming and outgoing customer telephone enquiries
- Using a broad range of questioning skills to understand and resolve customer(s) needs and expectations.
- Ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood by the customer(s)
- Prompt and accurate completion of all administration activities to ensure full customer satisfaction
What we are looking for:
- Confident people with great communication skills
- Customer service skills gained in contact centre, retail or hospitality, or something completely different
- The ability to build rapport and engage with customers
Benefits/What our client offers:
- On-going training and up skill throughout your career
- On site catering facilities
- Free on-site parking
- Access to stakeholder pension scheme & Life Assurance
- Discounts to over 130 well-known retailers
- Childcare vouchers
- 28 days holiday
This is an exciting opportunity and not to missed! To apply please send an up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
|Contact Name||Suzanne McArthur|
|Telephone||0141 272 7754|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist