Fundraising/Marketing OfficerVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £8.69 per hour
Closing date: 28 October 2016
Job ref. no.: EF/FO
Your role would be to provide advice, encouragement and support to individuals, groups and schools organising external fundraising activities and events in aid of the client. You would plan, manage and co-ordinate specific aspects of delegated community fundraising events and campaigns.
You would undertake a range of logistical and administrative functions in order to provide effective support to the fundraising department.
You will report directly to the Assistant Fundraising Manager.
To be considered for this role you should have the following
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of office administration processes and practices, database management, customer service and direct sales is essential
- Basic knowledge and skills in project management, producing promotional materials and financial processes including cash handling & management
- Previous experience in dealing with face to face contact with customers and the development of positive customer relationships is essential
- Demonstrable experience of working in a fundraising environment and dealing with donors and the general public is desirable
- Good communication skills - written and oral. An ability to communicate confidently and clearly to a range of diverse audiences
- Proficiency in a range of computer applications, particularly databases, e:mail and word processing
- Hold a full driving licence
If you are interested in the above role please send your CV in today.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Contact Name||Ayr Branch|
Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary and interim staffing, outsourcing, permanent recruitment, outplacement and career services, training and consulting, with 12 locations in Scotland alone.
We specialise in a number of sectors including Accountancy & Finance, Construction, Investment & Banking, Sales & Marketing, Admin & Secretarial and Call & Contact Centre. We are currently recruiting for temporary, contract & permanent staff across these sectors.
Adecco act as an Recruitment Consultancy on behalf of their clients and are also an equal opportunities employer.
Contact us today for a confidential conversation.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- AdministratorAllied Vehicles, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist