Customer Service Advisor - RAC Home BasedVacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Salary: £10,300 to £15,750 depending on performance and hours worked
Location: Can be based anywhere
Job ref. no.: RACJAN
Could you support The Motorist’s Champion by delivering high levels of customer experience and ensuring that each and every existing customer has the optimum service package possible?
And all from the comfort of your home office?
If the answer is ‘Yes’ … then read on!
We are looking for enthusiastic people to handle incoming calls who put the customers first, are good listeners and persuasive talkers.
You will be proactive and be able to use your initiative to exceed customers’ expectations and introduce customers to new and improved service packages. The calls will include a mix of customer service and renewals, where sales through service would be expected.
You will need to have excellent communication skills, be a fast learner with the ability to get up to speed with systems quickly, have an excellent grasp of internet technology, be responsible, adaptable, and confident, as well as have the ability and a strong motivation to work from home.
As you will be working from home, PC literacy, high flexibility in your schedule, good organisation skills, independence and self-reliance are essential.
The role is permanent and you will be working on a minimum contract between 20 hours or 30 hours and will be required to select your hours from the options below.
Earning potential is between £10,300 and £15,750 (including bonus) depending on performance and how many hours you choose to work each week.
- Fully employed working from home
- 28 days’ holiday (including bank hols) - pro rata for part time
- Cut down on commute and costs associated with working outside your home
- Choose your own working pattern within client specified guidelines
- Discount scheme and reward package
- Team incentives for the extra recognition
Monday to Friday 7am to 10pm
Saturday 8am to 8pm
Sunday 9am to 7pm
Tuesday to Friday 9am-8pm
Requirements are higher on Mondays so you will be required to work every Monday, in particular between 9am and 5pm but not exclusively.
You must book at least 2 evening shifts per week (4pm – 8pm – with 1x half hour break during this time)
1 Friday evening shift per 4 weeks in addition to the 2 evenings per week
A minimum of 2 Saturdays and 1 Sunday each given month
The above may change depending on client’s requirements which are driven by customer demands. To learn more about these positions and apply visit is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Office AdministratorPlaylist for Life , glasgow
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Trainee Tram DriverEdinburgh Trams , edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist