Service CoordinatorVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: To be discussed at interview
Closing date: 10 November 2016
Marren is the UK’s leading independent foodservice provider in commercial microwave ovens and accelerated cooking. Marren is committed to guaranteeing excellent customer service in double-quick time, with the emphasis on safety you would expect from the UK’s leading microwave technology experts.
We have an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Service Coordinator to join our established team of 7.
Your daily tasks will be wide ranging and will include tasks as below:
- Scheduling and assigning jobs to a team of engineers using an in house service system.
- Conversing with engineers and customers and updating client databases with all correspondence.
- Raising job estimates, completing jobs and forwarding them to the accounts department for invoicing.
- Liaising with head office as and when required.
- There is a degree of flexibility required within the role, whereby you may be requested to cover peak times such as holiday cover.
What we would like you to bring to the role:
- Experience of delivering high quality customer service in a fast paced customer focused environment.
- Proficient in using Microsoft packages, include Word and Excel.
- Hands on knowledge of accounts, such as raising quotes and invoicing tasks, this is desirable.
Working hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Salary: To be discussed at interview.
Benefits: Attendance bonus, paid monthly * if criteria met*, company pension scheme and team building days.
If you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and this sounds like the role for you, then please hit the "apply now" button today.
About Marren Microwave Limited
With over thirty years' experience in Microwave Ovens and Accelerated Cooking Technology, the Marren Group is the UK's leader in service, supplying and support for these products. The Marren Group offers unrivalled specialist maintenance to the foodservice industry within the UK. We strive to maintain our long-standing reputation for providing our customers with excellent service; with "first-time fix" being our number one priority. Specialising in Commercial Microwave Ovens and Microwave Combination Ovens.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist