Customer Service AdvisorsVacancy posted: Thursday, 7 January 2010
Salary: £Excellent + Benefits and Bonuses
Come along to our Open Day thursday 14th January 2010, 4pm - 7pm, SSE Cumbernauld Call Centre, 3 Hunt Hill, Cumbernauld G68 9LL or call 0800 048 3543 for more info.
If you are unable to attend please apply below.
Do you value good customer service?
We want to be known for outstanding service and you can make this happen
Currently we are recruiting for Customer Service Advisers to join our team, based within our Call Centre in Cumbernauld
You will be an integral part of the business in one of the following areas;
If you’re looking to step up your Customer Service career this could be the opportunity for you. You need to be enthusiastic and confident with a drive to succeed..
Scottish and Southern Energy is one of the largest and most diverse energy companies in the UK with over 9 million customers across our Scottish Hydro Electric, Southern Electric, Swalec, and Atlantic Energy brands.
For the above roles we will offer:
- An excellent starting salary
- Opportunity to enhance earnings through incentives & bonus
- Working patterns between 7.30am to 10.00pm monday to Friday plus rotational Saturday shift working between 8.00am to 2.00pm
- 33 days annual holiday
- Group personal pension plan
- Share incentive schemes
- Various staff discounts
You will need:
- A polite and professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good PC skills
- A friendly, outgoing personality
- Enthusiasm for problem solving and negotiation
Successful candidates will be subject to the Company's verification and vetting process which includes a basic criminal record check.
Apply Online by pressing the 'apply' button above.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist