Customer Service Consultant - NightshiftVacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
Salary: £12.34 per hour
Job ref. no.: JA/210
£ 12.34 per hour
Have you got excellent Administration/IT skills??? Always striving to exceed your K.P.I's??? Experience working within a busy customer service environment???
Brightwork are recruiting for Nightshift Customer Service Advisors for our client based in Dunfermline.
Full training provided
Rotation 1:- Thursday 9pm-7am and Friday, Saturday and Sunday 9pm - 6am
Rotation 2:- Wednesday 9pm-6am, Thursday 9pm-7am, Friday 9pm-6am and Saturday 9pm-6am
Excellent opportunity to join a well established team with a successful and growing company
You should be:
- Able to work as part of a team
- Have excellent computer and communication skills
- Professional and friendly at all times with great energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to build rapport quickly with customers quickly
- Build and maintain relationships with customers - Resolve their queries quickly
- Ability to hit the ground running and be self motivated - Share best practice within team
To apply please e-mail a cover note outlining your current availability coupled with your CV to
Brightwork offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary roles.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted owing to the level of response
|Contact Name||Jayne Anderson|
|Telephone||0141 272 8125|
|Contact Instructions||For more information please contact Jayne Anderson Tel :- 0141 272 8125|
Brightwork Ltd. offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Call Centre AdvisorSearch Consultancy, dunfermline
- Customer Service Advisor Brightwork, fife
- AdministratorCordant People (Scotland), grangemouth
- Night Shift Customer Service Advisor - £12.38 per hourCordant People (Scotland), alloa
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist