SALES-CUSTOMER SERVICES ADMINISTRATORVacancy posted: Tuesday, 30 August 2016
Salary: £18000 p.a., depending on experience (Full time or Part Time pro rata)
Closing date: 29 September 2016
Edinburgh Tea and Coffee Company Ltd. is a quality coffee roaster and tea blender,
Based at our premises in Portobello, Edinburgh, we are currently looking for someone with customer services experience.
We sell a range of quality hot beverages in both the foodservice and retail sectors, including “blue-chip” clients.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, learn and retain information quickly, work accurately with detail, multi-task in a small office environment and have a good telephone manner.
You will have a sales administration background with proven experience in all Microsoft packages. Use of Sage Line 50 or equivalent would be preferable in addition.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a professional sales attitude.
Education will ideally be to degree or equivalent level but this is not a requirement.
Specifically, once fully trained, you will be involved in all of the tasks of the day-to-day running of the office:-
- Processing incoming orders by phone, fax, e-mail
- Generating orders from tele-ordering and tele-sales
- Dealing with all Customer Service issues and enquiries
- Processing customer invoices and statements.
- Maintaining and updating all customer records
- Chasing outstanding debts.
If you are an adaptable energetic person, looking for an exciting challenge, then please send your CV and a cover letter by clicking on apply.
Please specify whether you are looking for Full Time, Part time or either.
Closing Date – 29.09.2016
No agencies please.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- ReceptionistIntelligent Office, edinburgh
- Office Administrator (Maternity Cover 1 Year Fixed Term)Dynamic Earth, edinburgh
- Retail Sales ConsultantArchers Sleepcentre, edinburgh
- Vehicle AdministratorPeter Vardy Ltd, edinburgh
- Commercial AdministratorMurray Recruitment, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist