Customer Service Handover SpecialistVacancy posted: Monday, 12 September 2016
Salary: Up To £16,500 Per Annum + Bonus + 32 Days Holiday
Job ref. no.: HOS VE
Customer Service Handover Specialist - Edinburgh
Peter Vardy is the fastest growing motor retailer in its sector and has ambitious plans for the future. Our vision is to create the world’s best motor retail operation as measured by our colleagues, customers and investors. The company has won Sunday Times Awards for being a Top 100 Company to work for and has a real commitment to gaining success through colleague satisfaction.
Due to the continued growth and success of the company we are looking to recruit a Customer Service Handover Specialist to add real value to this already busy and successful handover department.
You will provide a courteous, professional and friendly service to customers ensuring complete customer satisfaction from the point of the sale being concluded to the professional handover of the vehicle.
Some Key Responsibilities and skills
- At introduction to customer agree delivery date and confirm date on vehicle Progressor Delivery Schedule.
- Check delivery file for accuracy including signatures, funding, deposit and authorised Manager signature.
- Report any errors in the delivery file to Sales Manager.
- Keep customer informed on a regular basis on progression of vehicle.
- Print all necessary documentation needed for the delivery file.
- Complete final check of delivery file before passing delivery file to Vehicle administration.
- Check all documents for signature and information is present and correct in the Delivery File.
- Place copy of final inspection sheet in Delivery File
- Make a final inspection of the vehicle with the Vehicle Progressor
- Ensure vehicle is moved to handover position on site.
- Confident and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Good learner with willingness to develop further
- Strong team player
- Ability to thrive under pressure
Ideally you will existing customer service experience, IT and PC literate to an intermediate level, be process driven, well organised, show attention to detail, outgoing, friendly and goal orientated.
Every Peter Vardy colleague is entitled to a wide range of benefits, including:
- Discounts on the purchase of new Vauxhall vehicles + Fantastic BMW vehicle leasing deals.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Award winning training
- Childcare Vouchers
- Introductory sales commission
- Cycle to work schemes
If you feel that you have the credentials to be considered for this role then please get in touch without delay
Due to a high level of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
|Contact Name||Jade Hazard|
|Telephone||0141 773 6236|
About Peter Vardy Ltd
Peter Vardy Limited is one of the most exciting new names to enter motor retailing for many years.
We're a young, vibrant company with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers. Our dealerships are fun places to be with a lively atmosphere and the guarantee of a friendly welcome.
We believe colleague satisfaction is the route to customer satisfaction so we make sure our working environments have the latest equipment and our colleagues receive the support they need.
Peter Vardy is one of the most exciting names in motor car retailing. We're a young and vibrant Scottish car dealership with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers.Company profile View all jobs with Peter Vardy Ltd
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist