Customer Service AgentVacancy posted: Tuesday, 13 September 2016
Salary: £14,560 per annum + company discount and benefits. 2% increase in salary after 6 months.
We are looking for positive and enthusiastic individuals to join the Customer Service team at H&M, which is a continuously growing part of H&M with operations worldwide.
This is a full time position working 35 hr contract with shift work that includes evenings and weekends.
Your prime responsibility will be ensuring that we are the Customer’s First Choice, by offering the best Customer Service for the H&M family through both written and verbal communication.
You will be serving our customers regarding their shopping experience online and/or in our stores through incoming telephone, email and chat contacts.
This will include enquiries regarding orders, deliveries and processing payments. As you will be the voice of fashion, you will be confident in identifying every opportunity to sell and promote our products.
Hours of Work:
Schedule basis, Monday to Sunday, within our opening hours.
Monday to Friday 8am - 9pm, Saturday 9am - 6pm and Sunday 9am – 5pm
Who are we?
H&M Customer Service is a continuously growing part of H&M with operations worldwide. Our business plan is to provide our customers “Fashion and Quality at the best price in a sustainable way”. Considering our current and future expansion, we need to strengthen our Customer Service Organisation and are offering you one of the most exciting jobs in the market.
Who are we looking for?
- We are seeking positive and enthusiastic individuals with an interest in H&M and our products.
- You have confidence and passion for customer service of which ensures our customers have an enjoyable experience.
- You are able to demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English.
- You have the ability to handle complaints and remain calm under pressure.
- You can identify customer’s needs and have the ability to convert these into sales.
- You are outgoing and a strong team player willing to help achieve shared goals, although you enjoy working independently as well.
- You are confident in providing feedback and sharing ideas to improve the way we work and the way we interact with our customers.
At H&M, we care about our employees. It’s important to us that you feel appreciated and well treated in every way. You are the key to our success. This means that our employees all over the world receive great benefits and opportunities to grow with us.
Shop for Even Less: As you already know, the prices at H&M are great – but as an employee they’re even better! All our employees get a discount when shopping at H&M and our sister brands.
Training and Development: H&M provides internal training on every level. We want H&M to be a place where our employees are given the chance to develop. This is achieved with internal job rotation and promotion possibilities, as well as access to international opportunities.
Shift Work: The full time contract is for 35 hours a week and your shifts are on a rotational pattern and released 2 months in advance.
So do you think you are ready for the challenge?
We look forward to hearing from you.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Graduate Intern PlacementsRenfrewshire Council, renfrewshire
- Social Care Assistant - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Cleaner (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- AdministratorSQA, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist