Centre Operations ManagerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 13 September 2016
Closing date: 09 October 2016
CENTRE OPERATIONS MANAGER, CUSTOMER SERVICE
Edinburgh, Full Time 39 hours.
Are you ready to put your leadership and business knowledge to the test in the heart of our Customer Service Centre?
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you will be responsible for inspiring your own team of leaders, interacting with customers and putting your business and leadership skills to the test on a daily basis. We are offering a role where every day brings with it a new challenge, where only you set the limits to your career opportunities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The role of an H&M Centre Operations Manager comes with a wide range of accountabilities- and lots of rewards and fun! Your main responsibilities include:
- Recruiting, training and developing your team to ensure quality customer service and sustainability for growth
- Ensuring that all employee relation responsibilities are fulfilled
- Ensuring we provide excellent and efficient customer service in all channels
- Managing, inspiring and leading your team and department.
- Following up on operational performance through our KPIs
- Creating an inspiring environment where excellence in customer service and employee satisfaction go hand in hand
- Ensuring that safety, security and administrative routines are followed.
- Setting an example for the team by acting as a role model using our values
- Ensuring the team and yourself are working with goals and towards the company vision
At H&M, we believe you are a business and sales minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities should also include:
- A result orientated and driven attitude.
- The ability to communicate company objectives and information to your team in an engaging way.
- Being fair, empathetic and committed to both the business and the well-being of our colleagues.
- Being well-organised and able to cope with an ever changing workload.
- The ability to prioritise and plan ahead for both the business and our customers.
- An analytical and reflective mindset.
- The ability to evaluate and improve both your own and your team’s performance to reach objectives and results.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and improve.
- The ability to coach your team to reach their potential therefore creating succession for the future.
- Fluent in English spoken and written.
- 1 years’ experience of leading a large team is preferable.
Is this an opportunity that excites you?
We look forward to receiving your application including your CV and a covering letter explaining why this role interests you!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist