Customer Journey AnalystVacancy posted: Thursday, 15 September 2016
Salary: Excellent Benefits
Closing date: 29 September 2016
Job ref. no.: RL1501
Salary: £26,211 to £38,353 subject to experience + excellent benefits
Location: Edinburgh or Wilmslow
Working for the UK's largest mutual pensions, insurance and investment company, providing around 9.1 million policies and employing 3,106 people in the UK, we have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Customer Journey Analyst to join their Group Customer Service function in either Wilmslow or Edinburgh.
With a focus on customer and colleague driven processes and ensuring the right customer outcomes are achieved consistently across the function, the main purpose of this role is to manage customer experience initiatives through the full project lifecycle right through to implementation and beyond, ensuring that change is adopted with confidence and improves operational controls.
We require an accomplished Business Analyst, ideally with an operational or leadership background, who has strong stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills and exposure to change management and business transformation projects.
- To ensure continuity of customer experience across Group Customer Services
- Accountable for the identification, creation and maintenance of all customer journeys
- Working with operational and proposition teams to understand the baseline position of the customer journey and to map, understand and agree the key changes to these journeys
- Liaise with a wide array of stakeholders to achieve the right customer outcomes
- Communicate and represent Group Customer Services at a Senior Management / Programme level and facilitate effective engagement between the divisions and product teams
- Responsible for identifying, escalating and managing risks or issues to ensure smooth transition into live environment
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous experience in an analytical role, ideally from within the Financial Services industry.
- Previous exposure to a Service Management environment
- Proven experience of working cross functionally and in building sustained and effective working relationships
- Risk Management identification and resolution experience
- Can translate complex issues and information into simple, key messages and deliver them in a variety of communication styles
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
|Contact Name||Resource Management ltd|
|Telephone||0845 634 7370|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist