Customer Service AgentVacancy posted: Tuesday, 20 September 2016
Working within the Service Delivery department, the Customer Service Agent is responsible for guiding our customers through their online journeys, from conducting the initial design consultation all the way up to setting up their domains.
The key responsibilities within the role involve thoroughly discussing the website requirements and the services or products offered by the customers to enable the Design and Copy Experts to create a site that suits the business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing customer queries and being the point of contact for customers, via phone and email.
- Taking ownership of everything related to the design consultation.
- Setting up domains for customers once the site is built
- Ensuring customers feel supported and cared for throughout the journey
- Taking ownership of all client issues & complaints, recording these and managing through to resolution
- An enthusiastic individual with a strong customer service ethos.
- Dedicated to interacting with customers on a daily basis with the aim of resolving queries and a desire to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Previous customer service experience is essential
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent vocal and written communication skills are essential
- Proven ability to manage and defuse conflict
- Strong attention to detail
- General PC skills and sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Results oriented
- Influencing others
- Team skills
- Customer focus
- Attitude & initiative
|Contact Name||Carine Benoist|
|Telephone||0131 263 0224|
|Address||99 Giles Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist