Customer Service AssistantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
Salary: £14000 - £16000 per annum + Monthly commission
Closing date: 05 October 2016
Job ref. no.: OA/CD/KH/CSA
Office Angels are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Customer Service Assistant. This is a Full-Time role which will be located in either the centre of Edinburgh or within South Edinburgh therefore a candidate with a clean and full driving license & car would be preferable . Office hours are Monday - Friday, 09:00AM-17:30PM with overtime paid at time and a half for working a Saturday 9am-3pm, this will be on a rota basis. Salary £14,000-£16,000 per annum + monthly commission.
The successful candidate must possess exceptional customer service and multi tasking skills to join this friendly and fast paced business.
General Responsibilities & Duties:
- Responding to and resolving customer queries as well as giving guidance
- Processing customer orders
- Advising quotes
- Keeping customers up to date on orders and advising if any delays occur
- Processing of all paperwork
Experience, Skills, Attributes Required:
- Excellent Communication skills
- A good working knowledge of MS office
- Confident over the telephone
- Able to cope with a varied workload
- Calm approach when under pressure
- Able to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Able to explain product information to customers
- Full training will be provided
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback. If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply! This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer. **If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant directly by email**
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Contact Name||Edinburgh Office|
|Telephone||0131 226 6112|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist