Welsh Customer Service AdvisorVacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Salary: £16,000 - £17,500
Closing date: 24 September 2017
Job ref. no.: WELSHAD5
Welsh Customer Service Advisor – Career Opportunity
Are you looking for a career in customer service – not just another job? Are you fluent in Welsh?
Do you want to work as part of a multicultural team speaking Welsh in a customer service advisor role?
We have a variety of live customer service roles in Edinburgh on a full and part time basis that could transform your future career. Our client works with Retail, Technology and Telecommunications companies by providing customer service and technical support solutions.
You will get:
- Real career opportunity and on-going training
- A full time contract
- Salary up to £17,500
- High Street discounts
- Generous Holiday allowance
- Pension and Healthcare
- Free parking
The ideal Advisor will care about customer service and will use their strong problem solving abilities to build rapport and relationships with customers.
Duties will include:
- Develop a fully understanding of client product and services becoming an ambassador for that brand or service
- Provide the best customer service to Welsh and English speaking customers on inbound and outbound enquiries – NO SELLING INVOLVED
- Enjoying working as part of a dynamic Multicultural customer service team
- Respond to all customers within given timescales, efficiently and effectively.
As a Welsh Customer Service Advisor you will work 40 hours, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week between Mon – Sunday.
You will need to:
- Speak fluent in written / spoken Welsh and English
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have used Microsoft and Excel packages
- Ideally have come from a customer service background
If this fantastic role is for you, please contact Simon on (0)20 3011 5511 or apply directly to this add
|Contact Name||Simon Briggs|
|Telephone||0203 011 5511|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist