Vacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
A new fantastic opportunity has become available working for a global web based organisation in Edinburgh City Centre.
As part of an award winning client support team, you will have the opportunity to travel whilst providing administration support to sales teams across Europe.
The Senior CSS is responsible for client trainings, product implementation, data analysis, technical troubleshooting, and performance reviews. They closely partner with our sales teams to look for additional product opportunities to assist in renewal and retention.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver customised website and product usage training to new and existing clients by understanding specific recruitment needs and challenges
- Provide feedback to clients to help increase ROI based on performance data analysis and industry trends
- Work with sales force to build and maintain positive client relations
- Assist sales force in identifying up-sell opportunities and uncover client initiatives
- Evaluate products purchased to ensure clients receive sufficient ROI through interpreting Business Intelligence reports / portals and coaching clients on improvement suggestions
- Educate clients on how to use products to their maximum benefit, encourage product usage/consumption, and promote additional products that will benefit the customer
- Client engagement audits & QBRs through B2B customer lifecycle reviews
- Deliver Chairsides (both virtual and side by side) to assist clients with their recruitment process
- Provide updates to Salesforce database & use of Gainsight as required
- Maintain the highest degree of customer satisfaction of both internal and external clients by ensuring timely and accurate responses to their requests
- Troubleshoot any technical issues experienced by the client or job seekers and ensure quick resolution
- Gain industry and client specific knowledge to aid the sales rep in product pitches
- Drive retention and renewal of assigned accounts
- Standard working pattern, Monday - Friday supporting core French business hours
To be considered for this position, our client requires you to offer the following background/experience:
- Native or fully fluent in French and English
- Or Previous Experience in Account Management/Customer Care
- Account management, technical training or equivalent background preferred
- Minimum 2 Years Customer Service experience or Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products especially Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint
- Experience with or similar CRM system would be beneficial
- Experience with ClearSlide or similar webinar software would be a plus
- Preferred experience with Applicant Tracking systems or Human Resource Information Management Systems such as Taleo, Bullhorn, Kenexa, et al.
- Strong commercial awareness, especially around impact of customer retention and expansion
- Expert in customer training and consulting customers on the best way to use their products to achieve their goals
- Ability to delegate issues to appropriate teams and work cross functionally with product owners to solve customer issues
- Comfortable being measured on customer retention
- Curious by nature and shows passion for understanding root cause of issues
- Can do attitude!
- Flexibility (Easy to do business with)
- Experience in building relationships with customers
- Always looking for opportunities to learn something new
- <10% Travel
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Able to work flexible hours
- Open to receiving constructive feedback
- Able to learn quickly and adjust to changes smoothly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including communication via phone, email, and presentation
- Able to prioritise and display effective time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Have strong presentation skills
In return you will receive excellent induction and training, this is a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday 8-5pm or Monday to Friday 9-6pm with starting salary of £15,490 per annum plus bonuses of up to £2k per annum, 33 days holidays plus other brilliant benefits including dental, healthcare etc.
Job Reference: JC-SCSS
Closing Date: 29 September 2016
About FPSG Connect
FPSG is a leading UK Recruitment and Executive Search Consultancy, we specialise in the Banking, Professional, Sales & Marketing, Operations and Technology markets. Through our expertise and knowledge in these core markets we Connect talent with Premier employers.
We challenge traditional perceptions of the recruitment process through a proactive approach to Connecting with top quartile candidates and clients, therefore developing talent pools for the most challenging and rewarding positions.
At FPSG we know that Business is about People. We approach each partnership, client and candidate, as a long-term relationship, managing the full recruitment cycle from first contact onwards.
We recruit for retention and recognise that each candidate, each client, each market and each industry has individual requirements. We help you get it right the first time so that your organisation / career can flourish - creating time efficiencies and providing peace of mind that you're in safe hands.
FPSG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist