Business Customer Service AdvisorVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: £16000 - £17000 per annum
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Job ref. no.: Req/403789
Are you a skilled customer service advisor? Do you enjoy helping customers using various channels? Do you want to be part of a dynamic and growing team within an innovative company? If so, this could be the ideal role for you!
You will be responsible for advising business customers as their first point of contact. You will be using various channels of communication while focussing on quality communication and customer satisfaction.
* Handling inbound enquiries by phone/email/written communication
* Advising customers on solutions to issues and resolving enquiries where possible
* Ensuring achievement of various KPIs
* Identifying customers' needs and providing more information where possible
* Providing excellent and consistent customer service
You should have:
* Experience working closely with customers and working towards problem resolution
* An understanding of how to enhance and manage customer experience
* A proven track record of managing your workload effectively and achieving KPIs
* Experience building good working relationships with customers
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in spoken and written English
* Problem solving ability and organisational skills
* Attention to detail and an ability to work well under pressure
If this sounds like the next step for you, apply today using the apply button.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Andrew Durie|
|Telephone||0131 718 8079|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist