Senior Customer AdvisorVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: £18000 - £22000 per annum
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Job ref. no.: Req/386829
This is a great opportunity for you to take you customer service career to the next level with an industry leading company headquartered in Edinburgh. The company offers unmatched benefits and perks, including generous holiday allowance, subsidised onsite cafes and an onsite gym! This challenging role will also allow you to push yourself further and learn various skills necessary for a successful career in financial services. Interested? Keep reading…!
If you have over 1 year of telephony experience and are hungry for a new challenge this role could be perfect for you. In this role, you will have a large variety of duties and responsibilities, both customer facing and back office, as well as the opportunity to take part in various exciting projects.
The team you will be joining has won multiple awards relating to their service, so you know you will be in good hands as you develop your career further.
Successful applicants have the following skills/experience:
- inbound or outbound telephony experience - ideally gained within financial services, however strong experience in other industries also very welcome
- strong level of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
- self motivation and ability to own workload to meet deadlines
- experience of dealing with complex customer enquiries
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ability to foster relationships with team and department members
- experience of supporting projects, writing procedures or coaching team members
In return, the following perks and benefits are on offer
- excellent salary and benefits
- free on-site car parking
- subsidised on-site restaurant
- on-site gym
- performance related bonus
Any offer of employment made will be subject to successful completion of a Credit Check, a Disclosure Scotland background check and 36 months of work history.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Andrew Durie|
|Telephone||0131 718 8079|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist