Welsh Customer AdvisorVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Closing date: 26 September 2016
Job ref. no.: CCA6960MD
CCA Recruitment are working with an incredibly successful outsourcer to recruit multiple Customer Advisors in Edinburgh. Our client specialises in Multilingual Support for some great clients across several industries. As a Welsh Customer Advisor, you will be fluent in Welsh and English, and will be the frontline support for their customers.
If you are passionate about Customer Service and are looking for opportunity to develop your skills and progress within a company, then look no further. Our client offers amazing growth potential and can boast that 90% of Team Leaders and Managers are promoted within.
Working with a leading Financial client, you will be expected to go above and beyond for their customers.
- Answer enquiries via calls and emails from customers.
- Troubleshoot on various products.
- Log all details on internal systems and complete any administration duties.
- Achieving compliance, quality and KPI targets.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Liaise with internal teams to resolve issues.
- Flexible to work shift patterns.
- Fluent in Welsh and English, written and spoken.
- Background in customer service from various industries (Retail, Call centre, hospitality)
- Experience of providing excellent customer service.
- Attention to detail and process.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Confidence using various IT systems.
- Vouchers with leading brands (Up to £180 per month).
- Fresh fruit and donuts on a Friday.
- Pension and healthcare.
- Excellent training programme.
- Brilliant career opportunities.
- Credit check
If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role and have a motivation to further yourself and start a great career, then please apply now for consideration.
|Contact Name||Mathew Dunn|
|Telephone||0141 442 0909|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist