Reservations Team MemberVacancy posted: Tuesday, 4 October 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Reservations Team Member at one of Scotland’s leading tour operators, Timberbush Tours.
A family run business, Timberbush Tours has grown over the past 17 years and now offers a multitude of 1, 2 and 3 day tours of Scotland, with daily departures from both Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Working as part of our friendly, administrative Reservations team in a busy office environment, you will perform a variety of tasks to support leisure tour sales.
These tasks include:
- Regular interaction with customers online, by telephone and face to face
- Selling tour tickets and offering customers advice on tours
- Liaising with agents and suppliers
- Booking accommodation and other services
- Answering telephone and email enquiries promptly
- Processing cash and credit card payments.
- Outgoing, positive personality, with excellent customer-service and rapport-building skills
- Ability to use own initiative, and be flexible and adaptable when required
- Good computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible shift patterns on a rotational basis essential; including early starts/late finishes and weekends. Shifts are 07.00-14.30 or 14.30-22.00.
- A knowledge of Scotland is desirable
Hours are between 30-37.5 per week.
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter for the attention of Amy Miller.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Mercat Tours InternationalMercat Tours Ltd, edinburgh
- Customer Service AdvisorCCA Recruitment Group Ltd. , edinburgh
- Customer Service Advisor - £16,500 - £17,250 PermSearch Consultancy, edinburgh
- Administrative Officer Healthcare Improvement Scotland, edinburgh
- Quality AdministratorMcLaren Plastics Ltd, loanhead
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist