Showroom HostVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: Up To £16,500 Per Annum + 32 Days Holiday
Showroom Host - Full Time
Peter Vardy, one of the UK’s leading Automotive Dealer Groups and the fastest growing motor retailer in Scotland, is currently recruiting for an experienced Showroom Host.
Based in Edinburgh, at the Peter Vardy BMW site as Showroom Host you’ll join our multi-award winning organisation, with attainments such as recognition in the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for, alongside a number of recent industry recognised awards.
Our vision is to create the world’s best motor retail operation, measured by their team, customers and investors.
1. Ensure all guests receive a professional and positive arrival.
2. Deal with telephone enquiries, answering the phone within 3 rings.
3. Provide support to Service colleagues during busy periods.
4. Log information on calls received on 3.30 where call back is required.
5. Ensure all call backs are actioned within 30 minutes.
6. Maintain and develop showroom host knowledge by attending and completing all PVL and Manufacturer training.
7. Make effective use of time, prioritising where necessary and always seeking to improve solutions to problems and add value.
8. Provide & deliver a positive pace & tone throughout telephone conversation.
9. Ensure at all times that personal behaviour is consistent with the Peter Vardy Values & Work style.
10. Assisting dealership in exceeding CSI standards by ensuring high level guest service is consistent.
· Approachable manner with a proactive work ethic
· Confident and professional
· Exceptionally customer friendly, should have good interpersonal skills
· Demonstrates passion and a positive attitude at all times
· Patient and resilient
· Ability to use own initiative and take ownership of customer enquiries.
· Takes responsibility for identifying own development needs with support of line manager and actively develops knowledge and skills on an ongoing basis.
· Sense of humour and enthusiasm
Every Peter Vardy colleague is entitled to a wide range of benefits, including:
Discounts on the purchase of new Vauxhall vehicles + Fantastic BMW vehicle leasing deals.
Contributory pension scheme
Award winning training
Introductory sales commission
Cycle to work schemes
Due to a high level of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
|Contact Name||Jade Hazard|
|Telephone||0141 773 6236|
About Peter Vardy Ltd
Peter Vardy Limited is one of the most exciting new names to enter motor retailing for many years.
We're a young, vibrant company with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers. Our dealerships are fun places to be with a lively atmosphere and the guarantee of a friendly welcome.
We believe colleague satisfaction is the route to customer satisfaction so we make sure our working environments have the latest equipment and our colleagues receive the support they need.
Peter Vardy is one of the most exciting names in motor car retailing. We're a young and vibrant Scottish car dealership with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers.Company profile View all jobs with Peter Vardy Ltd
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist