Customer Service ManagerVacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + DOE
Closing date: 16 January 2017
Job ref. no.: CSM-JC
A rare new opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Team Manager to join our national client based in Edinburgh.
The purpose of the role is to provide the highest level of service to customers and clients whilst supporting and developing team members.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Lead and manage and multidisciplined team
- Motivate, coach and develop team members
- Embed a positive working culture that empowers the team to deliver the very best service at all times
- Working closely with the sales team ensuring all requirements are met
- Ensuring the highest level of service to all customers
- Develop rapport with long term customers ensuring satisfaction levels are kept high
- Thorough understanding of people and performance management
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, my client will only consider candidates who offer the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience providing outstanding customer service
- Proven track record in managing teams
- Track record in developing people
- Experience coaching and mentoring staff
- Experience handing people issues/grievances
- Possess excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management and leadership skills
Please note - This is a full time, permanent position working Monday - Friday. My client offers a highly competitive salary.
|Contact Name||Jason Cross|
|Telephone||0131 270 6604|
At FPSG, we deliver industry leading recruitment and executive search strategies across multiple disciplines globally.
Accountancy & Finance
Call & Contact Centre
IT and Business Change
Through our experience, passion and drive for excellence, we continue to form lasting relationships with clients and candidates alike and we are proud to say we are the preferred supplier of recruitment services to a growing network of many of the world's leading brands.
Our vision is to be recognised as the recruitment partner of choice through the innovation, commitment and professionalism of our people.
Our specialist consultants are superbly networked and can help you fulfil your client and candidate recruitment goals.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
At FPSG, we deliver industry leading recruitment and executive search strategies across multiple disciplines globally. Through our experience, passion and drive for excellence, we continue to form lasting relationships with clients and candidates alike and we are proud to say we are the preferred supplier of recruitment services to a growing network of many of the world's leading brands.Company profile View all jobs with FPSG
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist