Office ManagerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 15 October 2013
Location: Falkirk (Town)
Closing date: 31 October 2013
OFFICE MANAGER (FALKIRK)
The Scottish Fine Soaps Company, part of the Alexander Ross Group, is a long established business that specializes in the manufacture and distribution of high quality Bath & Body Products. Our customer base is both U.K. and International.
You will report directly to senior management.
Your role will be to manage a small team in their day to day activity within our Sales Administration Office.
- Ensure that staff process customer orders within agreed timelines
- Take the necessary actions where orders are falling outwith expected timelines
- Direct staff on a day-to-day basis to ensure that customers are processed on time and in full
- Organize workflows to meet customer time frames
- Communicate and co-ordinate with internal departments to ensure that orders are processed on time and in full
- Escalate major issues to senior management on a “need to know” basis
- Deal with customers directly either by telephone or electronically
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Manage administration
- Maintain customer data bases
- Prepare and distribute customer activity
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer care function
- The ideal candidate should have experience in managing a customer care function and be able to demonstrate the necessary skills, knowledge and experience to be effective in this role.
- You will understand the importance of a quality service to our customers and the need to respond in a timely fashion and demonstrate that you can manage a team in delivering a quality service
- You will have experience in Word, Excel and know your way around an ERP system.
- As we deal with international customers, languages would be a benefit but not essential.
This is a permanent full-time position and salary is negotiable depending on the candidate’s experience, other benefits include a company pension scheme.
Please email your application to email@example.com no later than Thursday 31 October 2013.
References will be required.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist