Quality ConsultantVacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Salary: competetive plus benefits
Location: Falkirk (Town)
Closing date: 07 February 2017
Job ref. no.: 04008
Quality Consultant- Falkirk
Is your next job a Quality Consultant?
We're currently working in partnership with Sky, Europe's leading entertainment company and are recruiting Quality Consultants to join us within our busy and vibrant Falkirk Contact Centre.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus additional benefits including Free Sky T.V.
Your New Company
As one of the UKs fastest growing customer experience outsourcers, Webhelp is leading the way in an
ever-changing world of communications. We're always looking to bring people on board who understand the importance of leading by example, putting the customer first, and who want to join the team to deliver the best customer service in the country.
What you will be doing?
- Gathering insight through call listening and reports to recommend effective solutions
- Pro-actively contribute in identifying potential operational and customer pain points that will directly impact the customer journey
- Take ownership of personal development that will develop new transferable skills to day to day duties and personal goals
- Work collaboratively with Customer operations and other support functions to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction, measured by multiple KPI performances predominantly NPS
- Drives positive change within the operation through creative initiatives
- Designing and delivering engaging sessions to various audiences
- Displays confidence in knowledge and ability to offer new ways of working, becoming an ambassador of positive change whilst always approaching from a customers perspective
To apply for this opportunity or see what additional skills you may require click the link below we would love to hear from you....
|Contact Name||WebHelp UK|
Since its inception, Webhelp has grown significantly with more than 250 partners being served by our global teams which cross more than 25 countries and more than 90 customer experience hubs. In the last four years alone, our revenues have grown by more than 250%. We achieved this by investing in our people and the environment they work in, and developing the analytical and operating capability to deliver truly transformational outsourcing with solutions.Company profile View all jobs with Webhelp UK
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist