Client Services ExecutiveVacancy posted: Monday, 5 September 2016
Salary: £18,500-23,000 DOE
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Job ref. no.: Client Services Executive
Client Services Executive - Top 3 Managed Cloud Computing Company
Client Services Executive, Glasgow - Top 3 Managed Cloud Computing Company
£18,500 to £23,000 DOE
iomart is one of the leading providers of cloud computing and managed hosting. Headquartered in Glasgow, iomart employs over 380 talented staff in offices and datacentres across the UK. Originally founded in 1998, it is listed on the London Stock Exchange and specialises in delivering cloud consultancy, facilitation and digital transformation to ISVs, SMEs, enterprises and the UK public sector.
iomart’s employees help enable any size of business and organisations to operate their online data and IT environments safely and securely. Our technical staff are experts in public, private and hybrid cloud solutions - including AWS and Microsoft Azure – as well as data centre and network engineering. iomart owns and operates a network of UK data centres connected by a high capacity private fibre network and backed by 24/7 technical support.
iomart Group plc is delighted to offer this opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading managed hosting companies.
As part of the Client Services Team, your key responsibilities will be to on board customers, processing documentation for new customers, liaising with various Internal Teams to clarify requirements (particularly Deployments Team), chase contracts and deal with inbound customer correspondence.
You will also get involved in the creation of sales tenders and documentation for larger bids that our team are undertaking and chase up Business Executive’s for key contract information.
What it takes
This role will suit someone who is analytical and pays great attention to detail – perhaps someone with a technical, science or business degree but also has a commercial view of the world. Excellent keyboard skills will be required along with strong customer service verbal and written communication skills. You’ll also need to have a flexible approach to work, be very well organised and cope well under pressure when there’s a need to prioritise a number of urgent tasks. Personality is important too: someone who is ambitious, self-motivated, with a confident and friendly personality will fit in well within our Team. A flexible approach to work is essential!
· Responsible for processing ‘on boarding’ documentation for iomart customers and managing orders and any inbound customer correspondence to iomart Client Services.
· Liaising with Sales, Technical and Finance staff to clarify order processing requirements
· Monitoring and maintaining customer orders ensuring queries are processed efficiently
· Undertaking on boarding welcome calls to new customers
· Liaising with customers to ensure acceptance certificates and other sales related documentation is returned timeously
· Processing and applying contracts through our in-house CRM.
· Processing and creating deployment tickets in our helpdesk system
· Filing and maintaining all previous orders and customer records on company’s shared drive
· Recommending process improvements to enhance database accuracy
· Assisting in preparation of bids and proposals.
· Assistance in Partner and Supplier Management and keeping abreast of technical developments in market.
What do we offer in return? ….
- We’ll shout you to lunch once a month
- ½ Day off on your Birthday
- Breakfast on us every day, including a hot roll on Fridays
- Free on-site car parking
- Long service benefits
- Snacks, drinks and fruit all day, everyday
- Share save and childcare voucher schemes
- Supported training and access to an online training portal 24/7
Training & Development
As you can gather, we have a relaxed and friendly working environment but don’t be fooled; you will be working with some of the country’s best talent and greatest technical experts. We want our people to thrive, prosper and to leave work every day feeling valued and that they have made a difference. Talented, motivated and creative people lie at the heart of our success so we invest heavily in our people and their professional and personal development through technical certification, our online training portal and our Management and Leadership Development Programme.
We look forward to hearing from you ………
iomart is one of the leading providers of cloud computing and managed hosting. Headquartered in Glasgow, iomart employs over 350 staff in offices and data centres across the UK. iomart is interested in recruiting a range of staff to fill roles across its datacentre, development, sales and technical support teams.Company profile View all jobs with iomart
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist