Account ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 14 September 2016
Salary: Up to £25,000 with bonus and pension
Account Manager / Internal Sales, Glasgow
Up to £25,000, depending on experience
Primestaff is delighted to be Recruiting for a successful Business in the South Lanarkshire office. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales / Account Manager to join a high-performing Internal Sales team on a Permanent basis.
This is a fast-paced and busy position where you will be responsible for;
· Work closely with existing Clients to understand their Business requirements
· Take ownership of delivering solutions for your Clients
· Achieving challenging Sales targets
· Maximising the profitability and Sales performance of the office
· Identifying every opportunity to drive the Business forward
· Deliver exceptional customer service to build an excellent Brand reputation
· Understand Clients’ needs and promote products, services and offers
· Negotiate with and influence Clients
· Liaise with colleagues and suppliers regarding product availability
My Client is looking for a confident team-player with experience within Account Management / Internal Sales. You will be speaking with Clients over the telephone, therefore you will have excellent communication and relationship-building skills. You will also have great attention to detail as you will be using various Computer systems.
To be considered for this role, we ask that you please enclose your current salary and notice period on your application.
Please note that we can only respond to suitable applicants. All other CVs will be held on file for future positions.
Wishing you success with your application.
|Contact Name||Stephen Johnston|
|Telephone||0141 248 4711|
|Address||21 Blythswood Square
Primestaff have been providing specialist recruitment solutions to a diverse range of clients since 1993. We specialise in a number of sectors and are currently recruiting for temporary & permanent staff in the following areas :- Office Support, Accountancy/Finance, Construction, Industrial, Driving, Hospitality/Catering, Social Care & Housing, Oil & Gas Engineering , Technical.
We are members of the REC and we offer the services of an Employment Agency for permanent work and an Employment Business for temporary staff. Primestaff prides itself as an Equal Opportunities employer.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist