Client Account ManagerVacancy posted: Monday, 19 September 2016
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000
Closing date: 31 December 2016
To service and maintain all customer accounts through pro-active account management and to promote the full range of the company’s products and services.
- Logging support requests and working with the development team to resolve them as quickly as possible.
- Taking development requirements and creating functional specifications for our development team.
- Scheduling demos from new enquiries.
- Taking charge of all consumer facing activity including content development for our customer knowledge centre.
- Responsible for regular communications with clients to ensure they are using our software to its full potential.
- Assisting with marketing activity.
The successful candidate will be working for a forward thinking FinTech company offering software solutions to multiple industries related to the financial services market. This includes our flagship product HubSolv for Debt Management and Insolvency. We are a growing company that offers an excellent working environment and benefits.
|Contact Name||Fraser Hamilton|
|Address||30 Eldon Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist