Telephone Collections/Customer ServiceVacancy posted: Monday, 19 September 2016
Salary: Up to £18500 + Bonus Up to £600 p/m
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Job ref. no.: 78915
Change Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a strong Customer Service Advisor to work within a telephone based debt recovery/financial service environment based within Glasgow. Due to continued growth this is an exciting time to join this organisation, who can offer growth and development in your role and a friendly office based working environment.
Why Join This Organisation:
· This is not a Contact Centre!
· Permanent position
· Competitive salary depending on experience between £16400 and £18500
· Potential bonus between £300 - £600 per month
· Based within Glasgow, they offer reduced car parking rates of £2.50 per day
· Growth and development within your job
· Contributory Pensions scheme and Life Insurance after qualifying period
· 25 days holiday, plus 8 public holidays
· Mon - Fri, must be flexible to work between 8am - 7pm
You will be given the opportunity to work within an organisation that specialise in the provision of Retail Consumer Finance products and in addition, also offer outsourced loan servicing facilities.
What YOU need to be successful in your application for this job:
· Experience within a collections environment is ESSENTIAL
· A strong self starter
· Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
· Motivated and driven by achieving and exceeding targets
· Highly customer service driven with strong customer service skills
· Strong communication skills, articulate and well spoken
· Influencing and negotiation skills
Responsibilities of a Collections Advisor will include:
· You will be required to contact existing customers who have fallen into arrears with payments
· Process payments via the telephone and use your negotiation skills to negotiate new payment plans with customers
· You will also ensure that each customer receives a professional service, providing strong customer care on each call
· This is a highly customer service driven environment
If your skills match the full criteria above and you are keen to be considered, please submit your CV.
|Contact Name||Catrina Short|
|Telephone||0141 566 4966|
|Address||Change Recruitment Group
10-14 West Nile Street
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist