Customer Service/Sales AdviserVacancy posted: Tuesday, 20 September 2016
Salary: £22,000 + Benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity in our city centre office for an experienced individual to join our small customer service/sales team. We are looking for a strong, experienced candidate who is enthusiastic with a positive attitude and strong work ethics. Extensive experience in customer service/sales is absolutely essential for this role. Although we are not a traditional call centre, customer contact is predominantly by telephone and email so applicants MUST have gained their customer service/sales experience within this sort of environment (i.e. call centre or similar with a prestigious company).
- Taking inbound calls from customers
- Processing customer orders over the phone
- Dealing with customer enquiries/complaints by phone and email
- Taking ownership of enquiries/complaints through to final resolution
- Liaising with suppliers and manufacturers
- Ad hoc administrative tasks and duties as required
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to manage workload
- High quality standard of work
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Benefits: Life Cover, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection. 30 days holiday + stats
|Contact Name||Julie Boyle|
|Telephone||0141 225 0430|
82 Mitchell Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist