Customer Service Agent - Full-Time - GlasgowVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: A competitive salary paying up to £17,929.60 (based on 40 hours per week) rising to £18,491.20 after 6 months
Job ref. no.: UK731610
Customer Service Agent - Full-Time - Glasgow
Every colleague has an important part to play in the success of our business and we’re proud to employ a group of committed and talented people.
We are currently growing our team in Glasgow. If you have a natural flair and passion for providing outstanding customer service and are looking to become part of a diverse and dedicated team, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
As a Customer Service Agent you will?
- Speak with a wide range of customers who have fallen behind with their repayments, taking the time to ensure you really understand each customer’s personal situation, supporting them and agreeing on the best course of action
- Adopt an empathetic and supportive approach
- Set up affordable and sustainable repayment plans that work for the customer
- Carry out regular customer reviews, handling both inbound and outbound calls
- Focus on the quality of each conversation you have
What you will need?
- A can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills
- The willingness to go the extra mile for our customers
- To be responsible and reliable
- To enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, achieving targets and meeting customer and business expectations
- Previous experience within a customer facing or telephone based role
- A good working knowledge and skill to be able to use a computer
If this is you, our dedicated Learning & Development team will ensure that you receive the training and development you need to be successful in the role and beyond.
What do we offer?
As an organisation we’re keen to reward and recognise our people. Our benefits package is built around our colleagues and includes:
- The opportunity to work in a modern, motivational and supportive office environment
- The option to work 35, 37½ or 40 hours per week
- A competitive salary paying up to £17,929.60 (based on 40 hours per week) rising to £18,491.20 after 6 months
- Guaranteed fixed 6 week shift pattern, including only 1 weekend shift every 3 weeks
- 32 days holiday (including bank holidays) – rising to 36 days
- Wellbeing benefits including Private Health Insurance, online health gateway and access to an employee assistance programme
- Access to a Retail & Entertainment Discount Scheme
- Opportunities to earn additional rewards including bonus up to £2,000 per annum and retail vouchers
- The opportunity to gain a Modern Apprenticeship
- Long term career prospects
- Plus much more
How to apply
If you like what you’ve read and would like to be part of our team, please do visit our recruitment site by clicking the Apply button.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist