JOB TITLE: Dealer
REPORTING TO: Assistant Casino Managers and Casino Management
HOURS: This position requires working evenings, weekends, and shifts over a 24/7 trading week and holiday periods so individuals will need to be flexible in their scheduling.
MAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
To provide all visitors and members with the highest level of customer service to ensure that the unique LCI experience is achieved at all times.
Through training and development be able to take on multiple dealing and gaming roles throughout the Club as and when required by management.
Note: In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed the jobholder is required to perform such other appropriate duties as may be assigned by management from time to time. The jobholder may also be called upon to perform duties at any of the Company’s other clubs or locations in the surrounding area as required.
All dealers will be required to be skilled in executing Blackjack, Roulette and Poker. The dealer must maintain control of the game when dealing. The dealer must shuffle the cards, spin the wheel or deal the cards but will also calculate and pay winning bets, change cash into house chips and take losing bets. In addition, the dealer will change chip colours for the players as well as answer questions and at times provide guidance on the rules of the game. In addition to the traditional dealer responsibilities, LCI Dealers provide entertainment and hospitality to customers, and the quality of a dealer’s customer service contributes to the Club’s success.
Dealers must be able to make ‘small talk’ and interact positively and appropriately with the customers and ensure games take place in a fun and social environment.
An outgoing personality and the ability to maintain composure with customers in a variety of situations, some challenging, is imperative.
This position requires working evenings, weekends and shifts that coincide with a 24/7 trading week so individuals should be flexible in their scheduling. Dealers will spend a large portion of their shift on their feet working directly with the public.
JOB ROLE REQUIREMENTS OF ALL DEALER ROLES:
• Provide the unique LCI guest experience at all times by delivering the highest possible customer service standards.
• Where applicable, follow the requirement to wear a full and complete branded uniform and ensure that in doing so care of uniforms is achieved to ensure that they remain in excellent condition and do not compromise the brand value or visual impact.
• Maintain and reflect the brand values at all times.
• When on duty take on an “entertainment role” to ensure that the brand is promoted in a positive way through your interactions and communications with guests and visitors to provide a unique and memorable guest experience. In doing so take every opportunity to interact with guest and where required or appropriate seek out clarification of guest expectations or information needs to ensure guest is assisted and acknowledged at all times.
• Ensure that you adhere to all required service and entertainment standards at all times to include, but not limited to, excellent standards of service, posture, verbal interactions and standard greetings.
• Achieve the highest possible standards of personal grooming to achieve a consistent and unique image to all guests and visitors. Please refer to the grooming standards in the Staff Handbook.
SPECIFIC JOB ROLE DUTIES:
• To deal to and maintain correct gaming procedures at all times.
• In particular this entails ensuring all transactions are announced clearly, audibly and correctly, to make sure all bets are placed properly and that the game is paced appropriately.
• To maintain a high level of awareness of security, anti-money laundering and social responsibility requirements.
• To notify management immediately of any incident or circumstance which may result in a breach of the Gambling Act or Company’s rules and regulations.
• To regularly attend staff meetings and staff training events as and when required.
- PFL licence holder.
• Previous experience in the Gaming industry.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to maintain a positive, professional relationship with all guests.
• Methodical and attentive to detail.
• Good manual dexterity.
• The ability to make quick, mental calculations.
• Ability to promote all areas of the Club and understand departmental specific operations and services in order to explain and guide the guest during their visit.
• To be a team player.
• Able to communicate in clear and concise English.
• A high level of personal integrity.
• A strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations.
• Show respect and appreciation to all.
• Encourage and contribute toward a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be.
|Contact Name||Megan McGuigan|
|Telephone||0141 555 6100|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist