Customer Relations ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Trax Technologies provides cloud-based solutions and services to automate and manage freight invoice auditing and payment processing for buyers and sellers of logistics services. The Trax platform enables companies to optimize supply chain performance through greater visibility into their logistics ecosystem and predictive analytics based on over 1 billion logistics transactions from all industries, modes and countries. Trax operates on a global scale with offices in the U.S., Latin America, Asia, and Europe.
As a Trax Customer Relations Manager, you will be comfortable working with big data sets & interested in fostering and growing customer relationships. A successful CRM will have strong communication skills, the ability to coordinate work across teams, and the technical aptitude needed to manage customer relationships. The person will be able to position himself or herself as a consultant with our customers, to discover their business needs and understand how to be best utilizing our product offerings to grow their businesses.
We’re looking for someone to help us achieve our customer success by:
· Aligning customer and Trax expectations
· Participating in, and adding value to, new customer implementations
· Work with other team members as needed to create an effective solution for the client
· Maintain a thorough understanding of your key clients’ industry, including industry trends, business processes, financial measurements and performance indicators.
· Highlight new upsell opportunities to the accounts/sales team
· Monitor and drive operational performance on behalf of client
This is what we are looking for in you:
· Excellent communication skills, so much so that you a have a track record of improved satisfaction indexes, and identifying opportunities to grow our business.
· You are comfortable with data analysis and data messaging, and can turn facts and figures into a meaningful story for the customer.
· Ability to work independently with self-motivation and a curiosity to improve your understanding of your customer and Trax
· A deep understanding of aligning workflows to execute initiatives
· Accountable for customer meeting customer goals and satisfaction
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to build and deliver powerful presentations
· Ability to provide basic technical support
. Eligibility to work in the UK
Education and Experience:
· 2-3 years of experience managing customer relationships
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience working with blue chip organizations and/or FTSE100/Fortune 500 companies preferably in the finance, SaaS or logistics and supply chain industries
· Beginner/intermediate knowledge with database query tools such as SQL
· Fluency in other European language(s) preferred
|Contact Name||Julie Ann Angeles|
|Address||24 St. Vincent Place
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist