Dispatch ConsultantVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Closing date: 27 October 2016
Job ref. no.: T2
We are now looking for a Dispatch Consultant, based in Glasgow. To manage and fulfil the role of dispatching all Travelbag documentation by post or email to clients in a timely manner and working to department SLA’s.
- Dispatch documentation to all Travelbag clients
- Operate a seasonal working pattern, working various shifts over a seven day period.
- Overtime will be required at times subject to operational needs.
- To issue EMD for Stopover hotels using the Galileo flight system.
- Adhere to company procedures and policies.
- Produce and dispatch all confirmations, tickets and vouchers accurately within the company standards.
- Ensure telephone enquiries are dealt with in a helpful and precise manner ascertaining requirements.
- Ensure method of dispatch is clearly marked to enable accurate dispatch by the Post Department.
- Carry out a weekly department stock check.
- Carry out administration tasks.
- Achieve Key Performance indicators, including Productivity, Quality, Loss and Attendance/Time Keeping KPI’s.
- Achieve department objectives.
- Maintain good working relationships with all departments.
- Be approachable and available to offer assistance and advice to colleagues.
- Adhere to all business updates.
- Relay essential information to appropriate colleagues promptly and accurately.
- Attend training sessions and meetings where applicable.
- Remain flexible within the department to meet the needs of the business.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Computer Literate.
- Using Microsoft Excel and Word applications.
- Excellent team working ability.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
- Flexibility and requirement to work across several IT systems and programs including supplier websites to source documentation.
- A pro-active approach to problem solving, assuming responsibility for the resolution.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills, with the ability to multi task.
- The enthusiasm and drive to work to deadlines, targets and achieve objectives.
- The ability to prioritise.
- A pleasant, professional and helpful telephone manner.
- Act professionally at all times, leading by example and representing Stella UK Travel Services.
Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of supplier websites.
- Use of Galileo and other Travel systems.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist