Customer Service AdvisorVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
Closing date: 31 October 2016
Come and work at Key! We're looking for two people to join our friendly Customer Service Team.
About the job
You’ll provide impressive levels of support and advice to our customers, including both personal and business clients, over the phone and by email. Our top priority is taking good care of customers, so you’ll spend as long as you need to resolve each query – whether that takes 6 minutes or 60.
You’ll go above-and-beyond to help customers get to grips with our product, answer their questions and make sure we’re supporting them as best we can. To do this, you’ll need to listen carefully, ask the right questions and take ownership of the situation. At the same time, you’ll be keeping our compliance and commercial guidelines in mind.
You’ll develop specialist knowledge of our industry and get to know our business and our clients inside out. This makes you ideally placed to contribute ideas that help continually improve our service and operate more efficiently. There’s a real opportunity to make an impact on the business.
There’s also potential for internal progression one day. In fact, our Operations Manager started out doing this role and in the past, advisors have moved into other areas of the business, such as copywriting, account management and payroll.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a customer service whizz or a complete newbie - we offer full training and you’ll be working in a small, supportive team.
Your main duties will include:
- Answer and make phone calls (no cold calling involved)
- Send friendly, helpful, well-written emails
- Offer above-and-beyond levels of advice and support, while sticking to our company’s compliance and commercial guidelines
- Onboard new customers (tell them about our service, set them up with an account and help them get off to the best start)
- Aim to impress with each and every interaction
- Take ownership of queries and ensure that where possible, all end with a positive outcome
- Contribute ideas that help us continually improve service standards
- Keep customer records up-to-date using our CRM software
- Be helpful to our customers and your colleagues
You have a passion for helping others, can put people at ease and you know good customer service when you experience it. You’re keen to develop your skills with a company who will support your professional development.
These are the qualities we’re looking for:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Enjoy helping others
- Good listener
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Enjoy learning
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
|Contact Name||Sara Jackson|
|Telephone||0345 371 0303|
18 Seaward Place
Centurion Business Park
Key is an innovative SME who supports the UK's flexible labour market by making contract work more rewarding for freelancers and their recruitment agencies. We provide full company induction training. You'd be located in our friendly Glasgow HQ, which is a five minute walk from Shields Road subway station and has free staff parking. Key employees have access to an exceptional package of shopping discounts and perks.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist