Inbound Customer Service AdvisorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 3 January 2017
Salary: £15,500 per annum plus bonus
Closing date: 30 January 2017
Job ref. no.: 1ST CEN
Inbound Customer Service Advisor
Salary-Up to £15,500 per annum + bonus
Employment type :Permanent
Shifts- -Fully flexible between 8am-8pm, Monday- Friday, Saturday's 9am-5pm & Sundays 09.30am-2.30pm, with a day off during the week to compensate for any weekend work
Training-2 weeks Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Start Date- Various start dates available
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for hard-working, customer focused call centre advisors looking for a fresh approach to inbound customer services.
Teleperformance, one of the most globally renowned customer management firms, are looking to recruit experienced contact centre agents with a passion for customer service.
At Teleperformance, we are very much about putting the customer at the heart of everything we do, listening to our customers’ demands and needs and reacting accordingly.
- Ideally you will have 6 months customer service and/ or sales experience in a contact centre environment
- A strong background in a regulated/ insurance/ financial sector preferred but not essential
- Qualified to GCSE level or above
What we would like you to do:
- Energetically and enthusiastically work as part of a high performing inbound service team on behalf of one of our leading car insurance clients
- Consistently put our customers first and build their trust
- Pro-actively identify the best solutions for each customer that will also create value for the company and actively develop the brand
- Deliver a service where empathy and building rapport are central, that will delight our customers and put them at ease
- Adhering to company and industry standards
- Following all FCA regulations and quality and compliance principles
- Adhering to TCF principles whilst maintaining first class customer service
In turn, we will offer you:
- Fully comprehensive training and on-the-job support
- Full time permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week
- 28 days inclusive of bank holidays
- Earn £200 for recommending us a friend who we then employ
- On-going coaching and genuine opportunities to develop your career through our Management programmes
- 2 for 1 cinema tickets
- A fun and friendly environment
- Discounted gym membership
- Subsidised social events
- Childcare voucher scheme
Who are we?
Teleperformance is the worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management. We are experts in the call centre services industry and add value to our client’s service by delivering great customer service and solutions on their behalf. We’ve been providing superior customer care for leading brands throughout the world since 1978, and every year we interact with more than 35% of the world population.
You can follow us on:
AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY
|Contact Name||Jason Banner|
|Address||2 Cadogan Square
15 Blythswood Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Trainee Tram DriverEdinburgh Trams , edinburgh
- Customer Service Advisor - RAC Home Based Sensee, can-be-based-anywhere
- Museum Assistant (2 Posts) – Part-time/Fixed TermThe University of Edinburgh, edinburgh
- Customer Complaint Advisor - ScottishPower1 call Direct, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist