Volkswagen Customer Service ExecutiveVacancy posted: Thursday, 5 January 2017
Closing date: 06 February 2017
Job ref. no.: VWFS
Volkswagen Customer Service Executive
Location: Glasgow - Renfrew St
Salary: Up to £15,500 per annum
Employment type: Permanent
Hours per week: 35
Training-3 weeks- Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
Shifts- 35 hours -Weekly rotational between 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and every 3rd Saturday 9am-5pm
Start Date- 6th February 2017
We are recognised and respected as one of the best in the automotive financial services sector by our customers and stakeholders. Within our Volkswagen Financial Services campaign (VWFS) we provide finance and insurance services to customers across the entire Volkswagen Group in the United Kingdom. The Group includes some of the most popular automotive brands including Audi, SEAT, ŠKODA, Porsche, Bentley, Lamborghini, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, and of course, Volkswagen.
You will have the opportunity to provide the highest standard of customer service within our VWFS campaign. With our drive and passion for success you’ll deliver a service where empathy and building rapport are central, that will delight our customers and put them at ease. We are looking for confident communicators; you should be able to adapt your conversational style to build trust and enhance customer loyalty. Meanwhile, your positive and conscientious approach will ensure you maintain quality standards whilst ensuring you always go the extra mile. Due to the mixed nature of enquiries, every day will be different. You will need to build up detailed knowledge in a variety of areas and speak confidently to people at all levels. So if you’re looking for a rewarding new challenge, we’d like to hear from you.
In turn, we will offer you:
A City Centre location with a full time permanent contract of 35 hours per week. You’ll be put through 3 weeks of industry leading financial services training and on-going opportunities to develop your career through our training programs. We will also provide you with 28 days paid holiday, refer a friend reward scheme, discounted gym membership plus many more corporate benefits. So if you’re seeking a fun and friendly environment with a role that will challenge and develop you, apply now!
- Be first line support for all finance agreement enquiries, responding to all queries in a polite and professional manner
- Execute complaints handling with strong problem solving skills
- Consistently put our customers first and build their trust
- Take full ownership and use initiative to resolve customer queries within first contact resolution and deliver a personal service
- Pro-actively identify the best solutions for each customer that will also create value for the company and actively develop the brand
- Adhering to company and industry standards
- Following all FCA regulations and quality and compliance principles
- Adhering to TCF principles whilst maintaining first class customer service
- Energetically and enthusiastically work as part of a high performing Customer Operations team
Skills & Experience:
- Strong Customer Experience focus essential with a determination to resolve Customer queries first time
- Experience working within financial service/ financially regulated environment desirable but not essential
- Full PC literacy essential, including Microsoft Office products
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to service levels and quality measures
- Ability to 'act-in-the-moment’ with limited upward referral
- Ability to work in a team environment whilst maintaining individual ownership
- Ability to negotiate with and influence stakeholders and Customers as appropriate
Who are we?
Teleperformance is the worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management.
We are experts in the call centre services industry and add value to our client’s service by delivering great customer service and solutions on their behalf. We’ve been providing superior customer care for leading brands throughout the world since 1978, and every year we interact with more than 35% of the world population.
You can follow us on:
AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY
|Contact Name||Jason Banner|
|Contact Instructions||Please send C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference stated in the subject line of the email|
|Address||2 Cadogan Square
15 Blythswood Street
Teleperformance is the Worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management. We have been providing superior customer care for leading brand throughout the world since 1978, and every year we interact with more than 35% of the world population. Our philosophy is transforming passion into Excellence!Company profile View all jobs with Teleperformance UK
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist