Administrator - German SpeakingVacancy posted: Saturday, 14 January 2017
Salary: Not Specified
Job ref. no.: 160001FX
Internally known as "Policy Servicing Technician"
Chubb Group has an excellent opportunity for a German speaking Policy Servicing Technician on a 12 months Fixed Term Contract in our Glasgow office.
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer, with operations in 54 countries, exceptional financial strength, and a broad range of personal and commercial insurance products.
In this role you will provide the highest standards of accurate administration and provide excellent service delivery within our Policy Servicing Unit (PSU). You will review instructions received from our Underwriters and Underwriting Assistants, accurately enter complex premium bookings and prepare policy documentation as required.
You will support the Operations Manager as Process owners and act as Subject Matter Expert for all retained and outsourced work elements.
- Book premiums onto business systems
- Prepare required policy documentation
- Conduct audits & Quality Control checking to evidence the service being provided.
- Production of system over limit reports and daily SOX reporting (including outsourced partners processed business) for Team Leader sign off
- Identify frequency of problems or inefficiencies in processes,
- Track root cause analysis of rework and make recommendations for improvement
- Undertake processing and control of Underwriting Support activities.
- Have an in-depth understanding of processes and continuously review with the intention of improving, error proofing, automating, simplifying, clarifying and eradicating any "non-value" process steps.
- Proactively gain and develop knowledge of all relevant insurance lines/products
- Quality Check booking requests received on Registration System or any other format before forwarding to Third Party service provider
- Minimum of fluency in German language
- Experience within a Processing role
- Particularly experience of following written instructions, data entry and document/report drafting.
- Previous Commercial Insurance experience is preferred but not essential
What can you expect in return?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Medical cover
- Life Cover
- Subsidised gym membership
- Other Corporate Benefits
|Contact Name||Sobechi Foster|
|Contact Instructions||To Apply For This Position Please Click The Apply Button|
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist