Action Fraud - Customer Service AdvisorVacancy posted: Thursday, 1 September 2016
Closing date: 01 October 2016
Job ref. no.: AFAGRK
Action Fraud Advisor
Concentrix is a recognized leader in providing platforms, people and services to support high-value interactions at every stage of the customer lifecycle.
This is quite a different role to a normal “call centre” role – variety is the key!
Working as an Action Fraud Advisor for one of our clients, you will answer enquiries and record descriptions of incidents from members of the public and from businesses. These interactions can be by phone, webchat, email, etc., and can vary in complexity. You will provide a wide range of callers / correspondents with accurate, appropriate and up-to-date information. You may be required to handle difficult calls, calls of a sensitive nature and calls requiring strong diagnostic skills. You will respond appropriately within the full service remit, log all enquiries and reports accurately on contact centre call logging systems and access online information resources to provide accurate responses. Where calls fall outside of the remit of helpline, you will refer or escalate according to established procedures. You will achieve key performance indicators and adapt to changing priorities.
As an Advisor you will provide a customer-friendly point for reporting of fraud, and give reassurance and advice on how to prevent incidents reoccurring.
Employment Record and Background Checks
This role requires all advisors to be vetted in accordance with Non-Police Personnel Vetting (NPPV) Level 2 which requires, amongst other stipulations, continuous residence in the UK for the last three years, criminal records and financial background check for yourself and your immediate family / cohabitees.
What is the job about?
- Handle enquiries over the telephone, email, webchat, internet and by post, providing incident recording and information and advice enquirers according to full service remit.
- Access information sought by callers quickly and accurately, using the resources available including the online knowledge base.
- Use your diagnostic abilities to identify requirements in complex enquiries and provide an accurate and appropriate response.
- Use call handling skills to appropriately manage difficult calls and calls of a sensitive nature.
- Accurately identify enquiries that fall outside of the remit of the services and according to agreed procedures, refer, escalate or sensitively signpost appropriately.
- Accurately capture and record enquirer and reported incident details according to set procedures on to contact centre call logging systems on all enquiries.
- Ensure all caller information recorded is accurate and relevant to provide feedback to our clients, create a caller history, process enquiries and provide comprehensive service reporting.
- Carry out routine administration duties relevant to the operation of the contact centre.
- Make outbound calls / emails etc. as requested.
- Be flexible and adapt to the ongoing changing business needs of the contact centre.
- Work as an effective team member in particular working closely with other team members to ensure consistency in information.
- Maintain a keen interest in related topical issues and those likely to affect enquirers and take responsibility for maintaining an appropriate level of helpline specific knowledge.
- Be aware of your own training needs in a changing environment, and to bring these to the attention of your line manager.
- Where training needs are assessed and appropriate training identified, be responsible for undertaking such training to the best of your ability.
- Work at all times within the Concentrix Equal Opportunities Policy and Company Code of Ethical Compliance.
- To be aware of Concentrix Health and Safety Policy and ensure that you maintain good practices at all times, including a tidy work area.
- To undertake other tasks as required.
Flexibility of working hours will be required to accommodate the needs of the service. You will be required to work a weekend rotating shift pattern, covering opening hours between 8.00am to 8.00pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday to Sunday. Nightshift available for those interested!
What we need from you:
- Educated to GCSE standard to include passes (minimum Grade C) in Maths and English Language or equivalent work / life experience.
- Ability to deal efficiently with the general public, staff, external agencies, emergency services, etc., over the phone and on web link live chat, preferably gained in a customer service, contact centre, helpline or information provision centre.
- Able to demonstrate a high standard of literacy through evidence of effective written communication, including email communications.
- Understanding and / or ability and inclination to learn and apply the Police National Decision Model (NDM).
- Understanding and application of Data Protection Act.
- Understanding and application of the organisations communication systems, local polices, National Crime Recording Standards (NCRS).
- Evidence of the ability to handle a diverse and complex workload whilst also being prepared to deal with more repeated and straightforward enquiries.
- Competence in using IT packages including email, Internet, search engines and databases as used in a contact centres or similar environment to identify, present and record pertinent information.
- Understanding and / or ability and inclination to learn and use Windows, and other associated systems.
- An ability to meet specified performance targets and quality standards, including call scores, call handling times, productivity targets and adherence to daily work schedules.
- An ability to proactively learn and develop your expertise in new subject areas whilst keeping abreast of developments and topical issues affecting the areas of work covered on the services.
- An ability to collate full statistics and relevant caller information from the enquiries you handle.
- An interest and ability to gain knowledge of the relevant subject matter and related sector.
The Skills and Abilities we look for:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and in particular the ability to handle enquiries ranging from those requiring strong diagnostic skills to those where a more supportive approach is appropriate.
- Ability to deal efficiently with conflict situations involving the general public.
- Ability to analyse, risk assess and prioritise details of each case.
- An ability to adopt a flexible approach to work in order to meet the changing priorities of a busy contact centre environment.
- Evidence of the ability to work on own initiative and as an effective team member.
- Problem solving and resolution.
- Good communication skills and ability to influence and motivate others over the phone.
- Accurate input and retrieval of data.
- Accurate and efficient keyboard skills.
- Ability to produce written documentation.
- Ability to understand and provide good customer service Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
What we offer:
- Concentrix provides a bright, modern and exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- £15000 salary per year.
- Full Time positions.
- On-going training.
- Great career opportunities.
- Pension Scheme.
- Eye Care Provision.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Annual reward and Recognition Ceremony.
- Team and Concentrix Events.
- 28 days’ holidays (including statuary days).
|Contact Name||Recruiting Team|
|Telephone||01475 656 017|
Faulds Park Rd.
Gourock PA19 1FB
About Concentrix Europe Limited
Concentrix is a leader in global business services with over 50,000 staff members worldwide. We have a presence in 24 countries. Built upon our experience spanning more than 40 years, we bring a fresh approach to the performance of business operations in the digital age. Our ultimate goal is to differentiate our clients in their marketplace and make them more competitive.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist