Norwegian Technical Support AdvisorVacancy posted: Monday, 5 September 2016
Salary: £16000 + £1800 bonus (OTE)
Norwegian Technical Support Representatives
If you are an enthusiastic person, fully bilingual in Norwegian & English, have client focus, take ownership and drive to achieve, you’ll feel this is the right place to build your career!
We are looking for Technical Support Representatives to work in our Gourock centre in Scotland with one of our major clients, a large multinational document management company. We offer competitive employment conditions, on-going training and the possibility to start your professional career in a leading corporation. We offer relocation support for those living abroad.
What is the job about?
- Deal with customers’ technical problems or the requirement of replacement of consumables - mainly through inbound calls – in a promptly and efficiently way, with empathy and professionalism to ensure a positive experience for our customers.
- Validate customer service entitlements.
- Provide hardware and software telephone support with a goal to meet set targets consistently.
- Provide support in quality exercises and for consumables as required by business needs.
- Assume responsibility and ownership for all relevant customer queries.
- Escalate calls that cannot be resolved locally, as appropriate.
What we need from you:
- Ability to communicate, with accuracy and clarity, both in verbal and writing – in Norwegian & English.
- Ability to control interactions with customers using persuasion and influencing skills.
- Able to work well under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations.
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot technical problems.
- Ability to work as part of a team, and be a committed team player.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to internal and external changes positively and constructively.
- Ability to deal positively with challenging customers.
What we offer:
- Concentrix provides a bright, modern and exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- £16000 salary pa + £1800 pa bonus (OTE)
- Monday to Friday shifts.
- Full Time positions.
- On-going training.
- Great career opportunities.
- Attractive relocation package.
- Pension Scheme.
- Eye Care Provision.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Annual reward and Recognition Ceremony.
- Team and Concentrix Events.
- 28 days’ holidays (including statuary days).
|Contact Name||Recruiting Team|
|Telephone||01475 656 017|
About Concentrix Europe Limited
Concentrix is a leader in global business services with over 50,000 staff members worldwide. We have a presence in 24 countries. Built upon our experience spanning more than 40 years, we bring a fresh approach to the performance of business operations in the digital age. Our ultimate goal is to differentiate our clients in their marketplace and make them more competitive.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist