Customer Care AdministratorVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Closing date: 23 October 2016
Daysoft is a fast paced, thriving company giving the applicant the opportunity to work with and learn about our customer care team. The Customer Care Team provide advice and support for customers emailing and calling in to request information or order our lenses. You will be the first point of contact responsible for answering, resolving, and documenting any updates from customers. As such you must be approachable, enthusiastic, organised, and be able to demonstrate strong communication skills within a customer facing environment.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a customer service/support role.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent keyboard and verbal communication skills with the ability to confidently interact with users and external customers.
- The ability to multi-task and work calmly under pressure.
- Knowledge of general IT systems and in particular Microsoft Office. Previous exposure to Microsoft Dynamics Navision or CRM would be an advantage.
- Highly flexible, organised and able to prioritise workload.
- Work well as part of a team, be willing to learn and share knowledge and information with other team members.
- Applicants with a second language would have a distinct advantage.
(Full systems training will be provided)
|Contact Name||Margaret Macneil|
|Address||5 Livingstone Boulevard
Hamilton International Technology Park
About Daysoft Ltd
Daysoft is the leading UK based manufacturer and supplier of daily disposable contact lenses. Our success comes from being highly innovative in all aspects of the design, manufacture and engineering of our products, processes and our routes to market.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a reliable, motivated, energetic person, with a willingness to succeed and become a key member of the Customer Care team. This is a fulltime, permanent position.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist