Property AdvisorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 3 January 2017
Salary: £13,500 p.a.
Job ref. no.: Hamilton Property Advisor
We have a vacancy for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our busy Hamilton office.
This is an exciting and varied role which presents an excellent opportunity to promote Clyde’s unique approach and Sunday Times award winning service. We are seeking a passionate, enthusiastic, well presented, personable and pro-active team member who will be flexible in their approach to all aspects of our business. Acting as first point of contact during our wrap-around weekend hours, the role will be primarily customer focused on the telephone as well as answering online enquiries and dealing with clients and customers face to face in our office.
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate a positive attitude, strong work ethic and great communication skills.
Hours of work will be:
Friday: 8am – 6pm
Saturday: 10am – 4pm
Sunday: 10am – 4pm
Monday: 9am – 5 pm
28 hours per week
Annual Salary: £13,500
Flexibility may be required for holiday cover. Competitive salary, holiday entitlement and employee benefits.
If you wish to apply for the above post, please visit our website.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Office AdministratorPlaylist for Life , glasgow
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Trainee Tram DriverEdinburgh Trams , edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist